FusionPBX is a multi-tenant PBX application that can be used as a call center server, fax server, voip server, voicemail server and more.
The current FusionPBX installation script seems to have issues due to PostgreSQL 9.4 and firewalld not being installed correctly.
I’m using the steps below to install on a fresh copy of CentOS 7.
1. First, make sure all your packages are up to date via yum.
yum -y update
2. Next, install wget and firewalld.
yum -y install wget firewalld
3. Install the PostgreSQL version 9.4 rpm
yum -y install https://yum.postgresql.org/9.4/redhat/rhel-5-x86_64/pgdg-centos94-9.4-3.noarch.rpm
4. Install the PostgreSQL 9.4 server
yum -y install postgresql94-server postgresql94-contrib postgresql94
5. Start the firewalld service
systemctl start firewalld
6. Run the FusionPBX installation script
wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-install.sh/master/centos/pre-install.sh | sh cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/centos && ./install.sh
The script will run for a few a minutes and once done the script will output the admin username and password.
7. The script disables SELinux so a reboot is required to complete the installation. Otherwise, you’ll have issues accessing the web page.